Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Good day yall. New owner from Baton Rouge. Picking up a 66 sedan from a family friend, hes got a new C8 on the way and 4 other classics tucked in his garage, so ones gotta go. It's got a 390 bored .06 over with a rebuilt green dot c4, all the fuel, brakes, suspension and steering bushings and components have been replaced. All she needs is a back glass and seats reupholstered, boom, class baby on the streets. I hope I can find some more good info throughout my build in these pages. Cadillac forums has the same UI and they helped tremendously building my 93. So I'll see yall round. 馃

Attachments

Premium Member
Vertical headlights, can't go wrong.

Registered
Good day yall. New owner from Baton Rouge. Picking up a 66 sedan from a family friend, hes got a new C8 on the way and 4 other classics tucked in his garage, so ones gotta go. It's got a 390 bored .06 over with a rebuilt green dot c4, all the fuel, brakes, suspension and steering bushings and components have been replaced. All she needs is a back glass and seats reupholstered, boom, class baby on the streets. I hope I can find some more good info throughout my build in these pages. Cadillac forums has the same UI and they helped tremendously building my 93. So I'll see yall round. 馃

Hello CreelsGalaxie,

That's a project you have there. Would it be possible to see more pictures of the car? I would love to see them.

Thank you

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Hello CreelsGalaxie,

That's a project you have there. Would it be possible to see more pictures of the car? I would love to see them.

Thank you
I'll be picking the car up from his shop this weekend or beginning of next week, so I'll have all the pictures one could possibly want.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Found my back glass, a hundred bucks off a 65 twenty miles from home. It's coming together quick.

Premium Member
Fix your headliner if it needs it before installing the back glass.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts