Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.1320video.com/gallery/AngerII

The Anger II comes from my old beater Ranger. We had cut the R off the emblem (the other emblem was missing) and spray painted it with the same paint job that is now on the Bronco II. The Ranger was a lot rustier and worse looking than the Bronco II but the Bronco II was starting to show some rust too so I decided to paint it before it got too bad. The mouth is spray paint. The flat black is actually an enamel that John Deere sells for $10 a quart called blitz black.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 4camtbird on 1/8/07 11:25am ]</font>

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
RICE?????

so this ones RICE to right. NOT

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 64 TBOLT on 1/9/07 1:03am ]</font>

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I did find the rice comment odd but it's nothing to get too worked up over I don't think.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Red with red interior. We didn't jam it but being the interior is red it doesn't look terrible with the doors open.

·
Registered
279 Posts
pretty good, but it definitely needs some wheels.....them hubbies just ain't cuttin it....IMO

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Some day I'd like to put a small lift on it and get some tires and wheels. Right now the Torino is getting all my car related budgeting though. I have a lot of work to do there yet.

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
"You want the truth, you can't handle the truth" Sorry, but it just doesn't do it for me. It may be Lame but it's honest lame.

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
but it just doesn't do it for me. It may be Lame but it's honest lame.

then keep your comments to your self then.Doesnt matter if YOU like or not.He does,His truck.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Budget Smudget!
$8 dollar can of Red paint and go crazy on them rims!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FALCONAROUND on 1/10/07 4:14am ]</font>

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Red wheels huh? I'll pop the hub caps off and take a couple more pics and photoshop it and see what I think. I would have leaned more toward black wheels.

·
Registered
629 Posts
I love that paint scheme...and the fact that it's a budget job...makes it even more fun!! Maybe it's just me, but I kind of like it with the wheel covers.
Mike

1 - 20 of 20 Posts