Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There was a boy named Johnny, and he says to his mother, look mother, there is a moo-moo. No Johnny, that isnt a moo-moo, thats a cow, call it by its proper name.
Ten minutes later, Johnny says to his mother, look, there is a neigh-neigh. No Johnny, that is not a neigh-neigh, that is a horse. Call it by its proper name.
Ten hours later, Johnny's mother says, Johnny, what are you reading. Johnny says, Winnie the ****.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I can't believe that delightful little fellow we met on Sunday would use such language! (He must have overheard me!)

We had a small Fordmuscle.com get-together at Cruisers Pit Stop restaurant in Langley, BC....Me, Dark7068, Blown54, and Tom P (along with Dark's family who drove in from Kamloops for coffee...about 4 hours away!!) A good time was had by all.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
That's cool. Glad to see people from here getting together having a good time. I guess that's to be expected though. Good times, good friends, good beer, and Fords. Can't get any better

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes Eldoon, that was worth the hairy 40k snowy blizzard the way home over the Coq. Highway. Gotta do it again. I didnt get a picture of all 4 of us together, (that why I brought the camera). Next time for sure. We got into talking about Tom's sneaky looking 5.0L ranger, then he drove away.
Here is the one I did take.

Fred (Blown54) on left and Eldon (Eldoon) on right.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
I am surprised that lil camera didn't break with my mug on it.
Yeah guys, had a ball, drank too many coffees though
It was nice to be able to put faces to the names...will have to do it again. maybe I will head South the next time. Portlands not that far.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Beer??? Kent... we were supposed to have BEER?

DAMN, knew i forgot something!

Time for another meeting, this time we can't forget the beer
Tis the Tradex in AbbotsFORD car show this weekend ya know? Maybe Rick's kids can tell us jokes?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts