Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Owwwwwwwwwwwwitch, that hurt.

In all seriousness. Congratulations, you crazy canucks!!!!!

(can't win 'em all).......

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I'm PROUD TO BE CANADIAN, especially today. They played a real good game, no big heads or anything like that. What happened to Mario, he missed the god dam net, GOOF.

Rick

·
Registered
109 Posts
yes congradulations! now can we please have our players back?

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
No ****, How's our Red Wing s'posed to play when they are pretending to be Canadians? By the way, when do we get our Russians back too?
I caught the family getting excited when Yzerman was shooting. They just kept forgeting.

·
Premium Member
625 Posts
That is ok. The US has plenty of medals to go around. The total count was 34 this time.

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
I know very little about Canada ... except for that trip I made to Vancouver on my motorcycle back in about 1985 ...

As far as I'm concerned ... if the Canadians win Gold ... That's just dandy by me.

Congratulations!!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Thanx Monster, it is a big day for Canadians. First the women win Gold in hockey, then men do, it was like a country wide party on Sunday, leading into Monday. People are still talking about it. First Gold metal in mens hockey in 50 years, it is a big thing for Canadians.
They are even thinking of having Feb. 23rd a national holiday, that's a bit too much I think, but, anything to not work and get payed is good for me. hahaha

Rick

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 2/27/02 1:09am ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 2/27/02 1:10am ]</font>

·
Registered
38 Posts
C'MON YOU HOSER'S YOUR CLUB HAD A CAKE WALK INTO THE MEDAL ROUND! BELARUS????? GIMMIE A BREAK!!! TO BAD THE SWEDE'S CHOKED,THEY'D A KICKED YER ARSE'S. WHATTA YA THINKA THAT!!!!!

·
Registered
553 Posts
Pat J
I know you are just tryin to stir the pot but I'll bite just a little

Well what do I say Old Superbowl Expert? Well first of all its clear you have to eat a little more "New England Clam Chowder" so as you can come back to the real world
Whats your point?? Are you tryin to say that the US choked like the Swedes??
Naa say it ain't so Pat!
I mean we beat the team with the best record up to that point in time. Its also clear that the "Hosers" played better with each game. Lets be honest but for Richter standin on his head the score could have been 8 to 2 To bad Brooks didn't have any class(before or after the game) unlike his players who were class all the way.

Bottom line great game, great players and with no disrespect to my american f/m buds, the better team one that day!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey canadians do they still make jackhammer beer? i haven't gone to canada since i turned 21 six years ago. but i rememberit being damn good.

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Canadian Bacon is one of my favorite movies. Silly yet funny as hell, eh. I do miss John Candy, he is my favorite actor.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
geez Jackhammer was shortlived... i haven't seen it at the liquor store in years.

Yep, the G-Men control our beer sales

1 - 19 of 19 Posts