Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
No ****, How's our Red Wing s'posed to play when they are pretending to be Canadians? By the way, when do we get our Russians back too?
I caught the family getting excited when Yzerman was shooting. They just kept forgeting.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Thanx Monster, it is a big day for Canadians. First the women win Gold in hockey, then men do, it was like a country wide party on Sunday, leading into Monday. People are still talking about it. First Gold metal in mens hockey in 50 years, it is a big thing for Canadians.
They are even thinking of having Feb. 23rd a national holiday, that's a bit too much I think, but, anything to not work and get payed is good for me. hahaha

Rick

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 2/27/02 1:09am ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 2/27/02 1:10am ]</font>

·
Registered
543 Posts
Pat J
I know you are just tryin to stir the pot but I'll bite just a little

Well what do I say Old Superbowl Expert? Well first of all its clear you have to eat a little more "New England Clam Chowder" so as you can come back to the real world
Whats your point?? Are you tryin to say that the US choked like the Swedes??
Naa say it ain't so Pat!
I mean we beat the team with the best record up to that point in time. Its also clear that the "Hosers" played better with each game. Lets be honest but for Richter standin on his head the score could have been 8 to 2 To bad Brooks didn't have any class(before or after the game) unlike his players who were class all the way.

Bottom line great game, great players and with no disrespect to my american f/m buds, the better team one that day!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.