Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Talk about makin a guys day. My buddy Randy Bennett, who ownes the AMC REBEL MACHINE, and i went on the 2006 HOTROD power tour. Had a great time and would recommend it to anyone. Chris Cambell, an editor with HOTROD mag, ended up riding with me from Perry GA to Columbia SC taking pics of others cars on the way. So i get my new HOTROD mag this week, November issue, and in it is Randy's rebel and my Galaxie. Then if that wasnt enought they picked the my Galaxie as the best ride-along they rode with. I hate to brag but talk about a guys 15 min of fame, not to mention i got to say HOTROD HAS GOT GOOD TASTE!!! There are alot of good pics of Fords driven in the 2006 power tour. Check it out. What do ya think???

·
Registered
646 Posts
A big Congrats to you T-Fab!!! Who knows, you might just get offers for more involvement in the magazine world. Looks like you and FakeSnake are real celebrities in this forum.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
I 100% slap on the back. That's awesome! Congrats! Keep the post alive for awhile and the 15 may turn into 1/2 hour.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey go ahead and pat yourself on the back. I had picked up hot rod for the first time in a long time last week before i saw this forum. I flipped it open in line at the groc. store and saw they had voted you best ride along and thought to myself thank god something about a galaxie instead of more chevys. I recently was at the Galaxie Nationals in Springfield I won best of show and best in class' it was so great I'll take any chance to pat myself on the back. HaHa. A friend from work is already talking to me about doing one leg of the power tour next year hope to see you out there.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
we are hoping on making at least one leg, and would highly recommend it to anyone. its not like your regular car show where everyone there is expecting to see modified and restored cars. theres nothing like drivin down the backroads or highway and have people, who never expect to see or wouldnt go to a car show, to go totally crazy when they see the old iron rollin down the road. complete towns shut down on the backroads as the power tour rolls in. gotta do it to understand it!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts