Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have to work half a day. (joy joy). Drive into work early. Lot is hard pack snow. Except for the back side, (where I park). Glare ice. Don't see it until I"m on it. Apply brakes. Start to slide. Have time to write a book as I think about how this is gonna hurt. Hit back of wrecker. (how fitting). Krash. Grille/hood/valance. Trash. Merry freakin' xmas........
Oh well. can't get any worse then this, eh?

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, only thing hurt is my pride. Still sucks tho. I hate driving vehicles with obvious OUCHS. My bodyman said he would guesstimate it wednesday, and go from there. Time to break out the beer.........

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I'm happy to hear that you did not get hurt!

I never had thought about driving cars with obvious ouchs before.

Does kind of give us that, "look" when we are driving along side someone!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Least it wasn't the race car.
Merry Christmas anyways. James

·
Registered
104 Posts
I can relate to you,I also had to work a half a day,I got off work and had a migrian when I got home so I lay down to try and get rid of it while I am sleeping my calls and tells me the 93 Caravan I just put head gaskets,waterpump,timing belt on has anti-freeze pissing out all over. So I go look at it and sure enough it is coming from the front cover,I get it home and tear it apart(Christmas morning) and the new WP is pissing anti-freeze out from around the pully. So now I have to re-fix that thing,I don't know if any of you have ever put a WP on a 93 Caravan with a 3.0 but it not pretty.
Oh well it could be worse,it was still funn watching the kids open their gifts.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I went to start my truck theother day. I plug it in cuz it's -13c at night, I also have a battery warmer. I heard a boom the other night. Ended up my battery blew up, my battery leaked and sparked, and went kablewwy. Merry friggin xmas. Tire went flat, carb leaks, etc..

I could go on but, anyone wanna buy a 80 F150 supercrap truck 2 WD. lol

Rick

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can totally relate.
Sorry to hear of your battery problems. Hopefully it 'cleaned up' ok?

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Looks like you got in!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts