Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Nice score!
Looks solid. Will be a great parts chaser. Those little 6's can sure be smooth. Not fast by any means.

Congrats.

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
just got off the trailer today, ICE here was BAD...now 2-3" of snow, getting real sick of this snow stuff, but got off the trailer, and took off the dog dish caps, and installed the Futura/Sprint Hubcaps....next adjust and tune it up, install the re-chromed rear bumper and think whats next...adjust brakes, Stereo, New Winsheild Rubber-Chrome-Windsheild from Ricks old 65 Chero, complete with Hoosier Falcon Club Sticker!!!

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Personaly, i loved the dog dish caps look, but its your car & a great find,
Man, it looks very solid, great score!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
also scored a T5, the 3 on the tree, with the 3:50:1 rev's too high, been driving alot and want better milage, and it's heading to the body shop in a few weeks....was going to sell it, but too many 2K offers, I'd rather drive it before I give it away....also got NOS outter tie rods and Idler arm today, saw they were wore when I pulled the wheels.....stay tuned...

John

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Very slick Chero! How is the T5 swap coming along?
Finishing the body/interior/tonno before the swap, the interior guy put me a 3" cut out on my seat for the clearance of the T5 shifter, so don't give up, have a Ohio Valley Chapter work day for the 15th of May...anybody wanna help!!!

·
Premium Member
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looking good John! That is a sweet chero, stop by if you are back around the Winchester area. Dwayne
Thanks Dwayne, Also got the 71 body work done, going to paint next week..this was the side that was hit 20 years ago..Thanks Kentucky Mustang!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts