Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the continuation of my fed-up-ness over all the stuff that has been breaking around my place all of which costs money to fix.

I finally cranked up the mower yesterday afternoon late to mow my cow pasture yard. I got most of it done and then the blades quit spinning. I haven't tore into it yet but it is likely the clutch. Its just something ELSE to fix and will probably cost money too.

Yesterday the tree people also showed up so I just had to pop out $250 which is only half what the cost was to drop 2 of my dead trees. The rest I think I can manage since they are away from the house.

My nice big American elm that was west side shade tree. Right next to it is a very large sweet gum which is healthy and fine. Between my place and my neighbor we lost 6 or 8 big elm trees.

Huge broad leaf oak fell victim to the oak fungus or blight or whatever it is. Leaves turned yellow then the whole tree died in less than 2 weeks.

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Up here it's gypsy moth, and dutch elm. Killing a lot of oak and ash. i think it's coming from Ohio.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts