Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a good one for you guys. I picked up a cam today but have no clue what the specs on it are. I do know that it is a roller out of a 302, but that's about it. The space between the dist. gear and first lobe have the letters "ZE" stamped in it followed by two dots. There is also a knurle or band of "X's" all the way around the cam just above these letters. On the back or block end of the last journal the time and date of "20:44 and 06/08/94 are engraved. There is also numbers "-12" stamped on this end, the "-" indicating possibly a 3 but there is a hole through the middle and top of the number. It may even be a stock cam. What do ya think ????

Big dreams, no cash, but a whole lot of creativity mixed with a little bit of stupidity.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 66Torch on 2/26/02 11:41am ]</font>

·
Registered
1 Posts
The camshaft you have is a stock 5.0 H.O. roller camshaft, 115°lobe center,211° duration at .050 (272 advertised dur) and .437 gross lift...hope this helps

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes it does, Thanks alot. Now I've got to figure out what to do with a stock cam, maybe a lamp, or a cool leg for the coffie table, Hmmmmm.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts