Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a project I'm doing for someone else, and need a 56" rear. Anybody tell me what I might find one outa in the junkyard. Seems to me that a Granada was close to that(?) Happy holidays to everyone!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I when to that web site for rears, their info is somewhat limited. Most of the cars they listed are classics, and will pay top dollar for anything off of one of them. Thzey don't ever list a granada, one of the most popular "donor" cars of all time. So, a little more info would sure help everybody!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I when to that web site for rears, their info is somewhat limited. Most of the cars they listed are classics, and will pay top dollar for anything off of one of them. Thzey don't ever list a granada, one of the most popular "donor" cars of all time. So, a little more info would sure help everybody!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi, I have a 9" disc brake rear out of a late 70's Lincoln Mark VI. Looks to be the typical Versailles rears. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks!

Dave

·
Registered
190 Posts
BobbyD, The narrowest 8" is from the Mavericks at 56 1/2" and the spring pads are 43" center to center. The narrowest 9" is 57-9 Ford Rancheros and station wagons at 57 1/4" and spring pads at 43". These are almost a direct bolt in for the 49-50 Fords, about a half inch off for the spring pads.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts