Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys! I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction here. I'm looking for a front frame section (under and part of the core support) for my 69 Torino. I just priced a NOS one, and it was very, very expensive!!!!!

In case anyone cares, the part # I need is C8OZ-5410852-A

I need a source for really good, rust free parts; probably from down south somewhere, any ideas????
I appreciate any help at all!!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hello.

I have had very good luck with Desert Valley Auto Parts.

Use this link, put in the make and model, then search on the inventory by year.

http://www.dvautoparts.com/

Good luck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mtburger on 12/8/06 10:18pm ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: mtburger on 12/8/06 10:19pm ]</font>

·
Registered
1,627 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Mike66 and mtburger, I really appreciate the tips. I've checked on both links already, and it looks like I'm going to have some luck finding parts. Thanks again!!

P.S. While I'm at it, anybody else have any hot tips?????

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
Well, off hand, CTC autoranch might be another.
I know of a yard around here that has a couple dozen torinos, but not sure if they are going to have what you want.
Myself, NOS may be alot of money, but you are getting parts NEW and not cut off another car.
I guess it depends on your budget, and how much you can afford.
I'm usually broke, but I found a pair of NOS 1972 torino fenders, and drove to canada for the things.
good luck.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks eliteman, I'll check out your info and add it to the master list I'm compiling.
NOS is very nice, of course. So far my NOS scores include a complete tailight panel, front fender, radiator saddle, and a few other smaller bits. BUT, my budget does not allow too much of that, as I'm trying to build a complete car for 5 to 6 grand including everything. That's peanuts to some folks, but that what I can do.
I appreciate the help very much!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
mtburger....I checked out your site, and must say that was a great save and a good score on that 73 Montego!!
Just cant understand why people want to crush stuff like that!!
Im also a HUGE 351 Cleveland fanatic, and I love both your Clevelands as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts