Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need the quarter panel for a 1967 Ford full size wagon, driver side.

As shown, I need to replace the following:

Don't really need up as high, as shown in the pics, but need the bottom portion.

Must be from a 1967.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts