Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there have an extra one of these laying around or know where I can get one? It is the trim clip that holds on the belt moulding just behind the front passenger side door handle on my 4-door. I took all of my trim off and have been polishing it while the car is in the paint shop. But when I took inventory of all of my clips I realized that somewhere during the process I lost it. I have the drivers side and an extra drivers side (pictured), but I lost the passenger side. If anyone has an extra that they would part with I would be more than happy to drop you some cash and send you a self addressed stamped envelope that you could send it to me in.

·
Administrator
21,676 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the link to Restoration Specialties. Unfortunately they seem to not have it either. I already checked Macs, Dearborn, Dennis Carpenter and Greg Donahue. It seems like that piece is unobtainium. I may just have to try to make one.

Have you checked places like Macs and Dearborn yet? There is also this place someone posted about a while back. See if they have one.

Restoration Specialties & Supply, Inc. | Windber, PA 15963

1 - 5 of 5 Posts