Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok -

I jsut through up a quickie web to replace my ailing site. I have tested it through a remote conection to a other network and it SEEMS to be Ok, but I would appreciate it if someone(s) could hit the page, maybe open the Falcon Video (5MB) and hit me with a little feedback on the sites behavior.

http://www.murphysromance.com

Thanks

Murff

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Page loads fast. The download with 3 Mbps/384 Kbps DSL started at 128KB per sec. and dropped to 80KB which is on the slow side. I was expecting an average of 225KB-150KB. I downloaded the mpg in about 1 minute and 15 seconds

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmm. I posted this in the Garage and have had a couple of replies that the video does not download. As a matter of fact my office connection did not download the video straight to Media player. I had to do a Save As in order to get it to download. But you were able to download?

Btw, thanks for the updated jpg's.

Murff

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Yep. It went straight to Media player but very, very choppy. No buffering. I usually get about 38% buffering and the video will start playing and it will never catch up with the downloading. I waited to watch it after it downloaded. Might wanna try a WMV file instead of MPG. It will be a much smaller file but it will also loose a little bit of quality or screen size.
Btw, Your Welcome

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 1bad6t on 11/28/06 5:41am ]</font>

1 - 5 of 5 Posts