Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i got a nice set of 66 galaxie (non wagon) rear bumper and tail lights. i need a 67 (non wagon) rear bumper along with tial lights.

just fyi there are 2 66 gals in western ky thatll be crushed any day now. a 4dr hartop very nice but ive stripped most of it. the fenders in and out, deck lid and doors omg are in great shape. 390 wouldnt budge by hand c6 behind it. they wont sell any whole car. what a shame, what a shame.

other is a fastback in rough shape havent paid too much attention to it. interior is garbage, outside is there, 352 badge on the side

not gonna post location cause they wont even go look to see if the car is still there if you call them nor do i want to anger them with annoying phone calls. this is a salvage not a junk yard parts are dirt cheap

·
Registered
260 Posts
i got a nice set of 66 galaxie (non wagon) rear bumper and tail lights. i need a 67 (non wagon) rear bumper along with tial lights.

just fyi there are 2 66 gals in western ky thatll be crushed any day now. a 4dr hartop very nice but ive stripped most of it. the fenders in and out, deck lid and doors omg are in great shape. 390 wouldnt budge by hand c6 behind it. they wont sell any whole car. what a shame, what a shame.

other is a fastback in rough shape havent paid too much attention to it. interior is garbage, outside is there, 352 badge on the side

not gonna post location cause they wont even go look to see if the car is still there if you call them nor do i want to anger them with annoying phone calls. this is a salvage not a junk yard parts are dirt cheap
Where in western KY is the yard?

I could use a few bits off of the fastback. I'm in nashville.

Feel free to pm me.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts