Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a TFFN member on here that might know another of TFFN who goes by orfunauto.. I need to email him.. I'm not a member of TFFN nor do I desire to be. Thanks

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I think TFFN is The Frickin' Falcon News or some such thing. I don't want to join either. For some reason I think the TFFN maintains you will burn in hell if your car isn't factory stock but I may be wrong, again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Just Jim on 10/27/06 12:51am ]</font>

·
Registered
681 Posts
heres a link.
there is a familiar white car on the first page.

http://www.tffn.net/

68 falcon fact ac
67 falcon next project no motor or trans no rot either

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 68sportcoup on 10/27/06 3:56am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
853 Posts
I'm a TFFN member. I found the member name but he has not posted an email address.

TFFN is fine but there does seem to be a lot of MacGyver types. Someone actually asked to buy some used tie rod ends once.

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I was a member once(shush), even gave my donation, which at the time I thought was adequately substantial; see you're rated on how much you donate to the freak. I was on the forum, a couple of years ago, where anything goes and I rebutted a what I thought was a contraversial statement, and lo and behold in a manner of a minute I was asked to get the hell out of there. The freak even paypaled my donation back, I inturn paypaled it right back to him. Makes me a better person right? So to make a long story not so long, there is a couple of decent people like myself who I thought might still be there. That is why I wanted to get orfunauto's email address.

Now for the rest of the story: orfunauto(tffn userid) ordered a Mustang II front end kit from www.jimweimerrodgarage.com and never followed up on the install. I was wanting to get some info from him.

Anyone else familiar with this system? The prices are a lot less than some of the other systems, Please don't say "you get what you pay for" how trite is that?

·
Registered
235 Posts
I'm a former tffn member. It is a Falcons only site and does have a lot of very good information in it's archives. There are a number of current tffn members here at FordMuscle. I have recognized names here. Maybe one of them will do a PM for you and pass along you email address.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
On 2006-10-26 14:09, pbrown wrote:
I'm a TFFN member. I found the member name but he has not posted an email address.

TFFN is fine but there does seem to be a lot of MacGyver types. Someone actually asked to buy some used tie rod ends once.
I remember that post; he had actually stripped the threads on his and did not want to pay full price for a new set? I was the one who offered him my old ones for next to nothing plus shipping. I would have just given them to him if he could have driven over here and picked them up. I think he dummied up and bought an after market set.

Just another nest where Falcon guys roost and talk Falcons. And they do not really care if your Falcon is not stock. I new I was walking on thin ice when I put 17" wheels on my Falcon from a lot of responses I have read on this and other forums. How boring would it be it all of these birds looked like clones of each other? There are a lot of birds out there and a lot of free thinking individuals...then there are the Nazis and Republicans

Ras Daniel

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
On 2006-10-30 09:11, Iethiopian wrote:
On 2006-10-26 14:09, pbrown wrote:

I remember that post; he had actually stripped the threads on his and did not want to pay full price for a new set? I was the one who offered him my old ones for next to nothing plus shipping. I would have just given them to him if he could have driven over here and picked them up. I think he dummied up and bought an after market set.

Just another nest where Falcon guys roost and talk Falcons. And they do not really care if your Falcon is not stock. I new I was walking on thin ice when I put 17" wheels on my Falcon from a lot of responses I have read on this and other forums. How boring would it be it all of these birds looked like clones of each other? There are a lot of birds out there and a lot of free thinking individuals...
Ras Daniel

1 - 12 of 12 Posts