Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched high and low but can't find pics. I'm happy with someone making me look stupid with a post from this forum, I did look BTW. I got a bunch of parts for my 66 form my uncles garage when he passed away, I plan on installing them in the near future, but have no instructions for them. I've got everything figured out other than the order of installation for the dash cover. I have the generic instructions from the company, they were very nice, but their guidance was sketchy at best. Does the dash cover go on first or does the gauge hood go on first? I had to repair one of the supports for the gauge hood and as soon as I finish with a couple of modifications, I'm ready to install the covers. Pics would be great!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
390 Posts
It took me awhile to figure out what you was calling a guage hood. The padded dash goes on first the the instrument cluaster pad nexts. Sunday 12:00 to 5:00 DR. Mosby car show. Kingwood Town center. I get there early. Taken the Bow Tie truck for show.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.