Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Posted: Today 5:00pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is the rear tray behind the rear seat. This tray is one piece formed around the tops of the seat and comes down in between the seats with a speaker grill inbetween, and then goes all the way back to the back glass. Here is a pic but it's not a verry good angle.

http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h45/KenKidd/?action=view&current=76_1_s.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KenKidd on 4/23/06 6:02am ]</font>

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
On 2006-04-26 07:08, FEandGoingBroke wrote:
OK, you want the rear Metal Dash like what I had in my '64 T-bird, but your's is a '66, 7 liter Galaxie, right?
Is that 7 liter package any diffrent than any other '66 Galaxie?

FE
Yes it is diffrent. The 7-litre and the XL's have the same tray. The other versions are a flat plane type. I posted a pic in the above post of the 7-litre ones.

Thanks for your time

·
Registered
1 Posts
Okay. What do you want it made out of? Aluminum, acrylic, extrude PVc(my choice), or what else? I will make it for you as you are a local (Oak Point) and I will help you. Just remember, I am really a nice guy. Call me (The Colony) 469-951-8577. One shot deal. Conditional: If you pull up next to me on the street, you have to let me pull on you by a minimum of two car lenghts!
BTW-In front of some witnesses!
Don

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oohps. cannot do a cmpound in any type of plasic monomer. My bad. Call MYERS on Mill in lewisville. He is an expensive jerk off but can get er dun!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On 2006-04-29 19:46, KenKidd wrote:
On 2006-04-28 23:29, christess wrote:
Hen, I have a black one in nice shape that I may consider selling! What are you willing to pay??
I am verry interested!!! Can you e-mail your phone num to me?

[email protected]

Thanks
Ken Kidd
Come on christess Don't tease me, Give me a call PLEASE
I will make it worth your wild

1 - 11 of 11 Posts