Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a good body book. Something that covers bondo, prep, and paint.

Also a good engine rebuilding book. Something ford specific would be good, but general would be good too.

Both of these books are for me, pretty new to both topics, so i dont want anything too advanced.

I know next to nothing of body work. I know a fair share about engines, but little about checking clearences and such.

Just wondering if anybody has any good favorites, and a good place to get them would be.

Amazan.com??

Thanks a lot

·
Banned
2,833 Posts
Eastwood has some very good stuff. Powder Coating is another good one to look at.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Sharp, you can't go wrong with factory service manuals. Great reference material. We had a local parts store in S.C. where they had hundreds of factory manuals in their 'library'; chassis, body driveline, electrical. I used to spend a lot of time in there. Wonder what they did with all of those books?

Rick

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am going to order a bunch of the "factory" stuff from NPD, and i have seen many rebuilding books and such, i bought one last year, and it was pretty worthless, i was just wondering if anybody has a favorite that they have used. I will look around.

Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts