Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The infamous Falconaround is lacking serious compression in her #1 cylinder!

This is a new development and must be tackled Saturday also, so I'll be ripping off her head sometime after I'm done SMOKING UP 25 LBS of Pork Ribblets!

Of course this by no means takes precedence over the Granada GT or the Items going on the Banana... I'm just sayin it's gonna happen :)

WHO THE HELL IS COMING THIS YEAR????

·
Administrator
21,678 Posts
I'll be there! Sounds like there's only going to be 5 or 6 of us this year other than your family or is that including family?? Beginning to wonder! BUT, that just saves more good food and maybe the annual rice krispy treats!

·
Registered
690 Posts
Pick me, pick me!

I'll have to leave early to get to Freddies on time - what time will you be there, Deb?

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I'm very surprised that more folks aren't speaking out!

I think that 5 or 6 folks is fine! I can eat more and drink more that way! Here is what i KNOW is coming

Local 63.5 Galaxie
Shotrod
R&R
Eldon
David (not bringing a 'real' car so he don't count :) :))
ME
Mrs FE
David Smith's Mustang
Ron's 65 Falchero
Flip

That's all I can recall off the top of my head...

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Sounds like a ploy for cheap help to me... ;) I only wish I could join the "fun".

·
Registered
691 Posts
I can't make it this year, :((

However... though I can't make it, I do have a complete and good running (I was told) 170 6 sitting on my shop floor if you need one... came out of a 60's 70's ish bronco (up grade to v8) maybe we could trade something, save you the cost of gaskets ;)

·
Administrator
21,678 Posts
Pick me, pick me!

I'll have to leave early to get to Freddies on time - what time will you be there, Deb?
I'll be there at 7:30am. I'm going to park near the entrance because the sign is up above our heads and it's easy to miss the entrance and then it's into the hotel parking turn around and into freddies. 3 of us did that when i met the galaxie club people there. No wonder they went out of business, nobody could see the sign, too high and too non-descript. Needed more flash to be eye catching.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Yes!
Been waiting for this week-end!
Prolly wont get as early a start, hoping to leave around 8, but i'm bringin work clothes.
Sadly my car is in paint shop still, so am driving a chevy...:)

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
I'm in Paris right now or I'd be on my way. :D Eat a rib for me, one of these days I'll make it up there and take advantage of your hospitality!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts