Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the track this weekend with my new carb. Its a 950HP. I bolted it on right out of the box with stock jetting. My previous best time with my cleveland was 12.377 now its 12.204! I did change the rear power valve and put in a plug. I also forgot to jet up in the rear. It was 78 square jetting.
The plugs looked fine though, with a light tan colour. When I let off at the end of the quarter mile I did hear 2 small pops at the end of each run could this mean it was slightly lean?
Thanks.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Thats great 70 coupe.Its a long way from that 12.99 you were so happy to get last year.Now you'll be gunnin' for that 11.99.If you went to Cayuga how was the track?Anything much new since they changed the name?I heard they were supposed to have more pit area.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been told "Toronto Motorsport park" will not open until mid June. They wont give me any sort of date their shooting for other than June. I went to Grandbend on the weekend and they are saying August!!!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
1970 coupe, what's the specs on your cleveland?? I have a cleveland powered falcon, and I'm looking at a 950 HP holley. Drop me a email or post a reply.

Thanks!!!!
Pat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts