Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got some pics that turned out OK thanks to my daughter and her photography talents!

Out of all the times someone tried to give me a black eye, I paid good money for this one!

·
Registered
4,589 Posts
I take it you have your eye on a Harley?

·
Administrator
21,759 Posts
Johnny Ray that is one cool eye you got there!! If I ever meet you in person I'll have something different than a regular ol eye when I look ya in the eyes!

Deb

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
On 2006-11-13 11:11, n2omike wrote:
I guess that's a glass eye??? Looks too big to be a contact. That would be kind of crazy if they made contacts like that, though... that you could actually see through. I could imagine seeing somebody with a couple of those walking down the street!
Good friend has a pair of contacts that make your eye look all black. They are a custom diameter for his eye and are huge! Fun to see people's reactions. He got them for Halloween.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had a couple of brain tumor operations in 1984 and ended up with a herniated cornea.

For 20 years I have had problems with it and went blind in the fall of 1999.

After about 20 operations, (cornea transplants, etc.) my eye was really getting weak.

That morning as I was getting a cup of coffee I felt something wet and running down my cheek.

I went in the bathroom and just about freaked out.

I called my eye doctor and drove myself to the hospital where he met me to do a emergency operation on it.

Eventually I lost my right eye.

Thanks for asking!

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Props to Johnny for collapsing on the floor and weeping like a baby like I would have....

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Couldn't she had got you one made without the "R" sigil in the corner? (registered trademark...)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts