Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is new and never installed reproduction regulator. I wanted the silk screen cover only.I paid 9 dollars shipping cost for it you cam have it for the 9 dollars shipping cost me to you.

Regulator part # is C8TF-10316-A for 1968 to 1970 Mustang but I would think some year Comet or Falcon could use it. email me if interested or for pics.

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
I'll take it for the $9.00. Sending you a PM.....regards...John

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry john i no longer have the regulator it was thrown in the trash last week.I had it posted on this forum as well as about 4 other forums fo several weeks.it looked to me like no one wanted it so it went to the land fill.

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
Thanks for contacting me Bob. I saw that you posted it on the 19th and no response so i assumed you still had it....best regards...john

·
Registered
10,299 Posts
Yeah, I'd be disappointed by that answer also. I checked all your posts for this year, and the first time I see you posted about the regulator here was Friday, just 6 days ago. A nice offer, but I have to say your reply made it worse than no offer at all.
:lame:
David

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I'd be disappointed by that answer also. I checked all your posts for this year, and the first time I see you posted about the regulator here was Friday, just 6 days ago. A nice offer, but I have to say your reply made it worse than no offer at all.
:lame:
David
sorry you feel that way about it. I had it posted on other forums for a month and had 1 person contact me on it that was 2 weeks ago.I'm still waiting on that check.

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
sorry you feel that way about it. I had it posted on other forums for a month and had 1 person contact me on it that was 2 weeks ago.I'm still waiting on that check.
I'm still waiting on that check????????

from who .????..the trash can...

since you said ..you throwd regulator out?????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.