Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just wanted to drop a line and say hi, have been checking stuff out and this seems like a really cool site. Haven't seen signs of other girls though
are they out there???? Well, I will talk to ya soon, bye. Donna.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Sorry to burst your first day here, but your the secong girl. There is a girl here name Sonny, she doesnt post much but is a presence here, she lives in NZ, but welcome none the less.

Where abouts from BC you from. Email me.

Rick

·
Registered
100 Posts
Hey Donna... too bad about not winning the prize for first girl. I'm sure there are consolation prizes tho

I'm sorta new too... tho i'd been lurking a while

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On 2002-01-16 21:25, TomP wrote:
Hey Donna... too bad about not winning the prize for first girl. I'm sure there are consolation prizes tho

I'm sorta new too... tho i'd been lurking a while
Hey....don't I know you from somewhere????

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I think we scared the other girls off. Actually I think your number three. I remember a girl that ran a hot rod shop on here too. Well if you can deal with hungrymonkey and stangboy, you got it easy here. The conversations may not be as odd as the "net", but the tech info is excellant. Are you blond? I noticed the you spelled girl with 2 r's instead of an i.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Welcome aboard Ponygirl. It doesn't matter whether you were 1, 2 or 3 but looks like you are the Queen of the site for now
Nice lookin Stang and I like the colour.

Watch out for Coupe, he's slightly.......... ...twisted
I'm jokin Coupe!!!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Polar isnt joking, he just said that so he doesnt get into trouble. Everyone knows coupe is ..a..twisted. That just makes him, him. lol

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Let's not scare her. 89 coupe is a good guy, just twisted.....

Got you back Polar.

<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 1/17/02 1:00pm ]</font>

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Hey "new girl", glad to have you on the site! This place makes learning fun!
That sounded like a bad hooked on phonics commercial. Anyhow, I think you'll really like it here.

1 - 20 of 76 Posts