Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was going to try and post some questions, needs etc here in the Fairlane section, but after skimming/reading threads and posts, I guess my stuff should go to the 'big car' (Galaxie) section..... Wondering why I am saying that I would bet, So here goes, Inherited a couple of cars from my pop, and one is a 61 Fairlane 500 2dr post, freshly rebuilt 292, cruise-o-matic, etc.... Not a thing really wrong with it just was wanting to share stories and put some feelers out for some odds n ends...

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Done fergot about this post, but i ASSUMED (yeah here we go again) that no one ws in disagreement sooooo... Havent posted questions as dont have the car handy to work on. (to many cars and not enough space) But the questions will be coming once i get it back home and scratch my head to figure where to start....lol

Wish FE was closer... dammit....

·
Registered
262 Posts
whats going on in onalaska?
i could use a kick to get my garage organized to really start on my fairlane.
car show?

·
Premium Member
3,669 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Why don't you take a 9 1/2 hour drive saturday and video tape the upcoming event down in Onalaska...?

If it was a feasible 'thang' I would FE, but on that note, if i could afford the travel and repairs I would rather spend 20hrs going NW from here with a '61 Fairlane in tow.... ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts