Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi , i have bought a 63 country sedan 289 base model to restore and customise lightly. these are a very rare car in england as i only know of another but have never seen it sadly.i am struggling to find someone who knows what the 2 bench seats and door cards look like also will other model 63 galaxie covers fit my benches ?. thanks i will be back with lots of stupid questions as i go along with the restoration.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Welcome. Start with going the web sites for Dearborn Classics, Dennis Carpenter, Mac's Auto. Some of these will have pictures of the covers they offer for each model, OEM pattern. There are also many web sites that showcase restorations and from those you can see which model seats fit what.

·
Registered
334 Posts
The front seat and door cards should be common with the 1963 Galaxie or possibly Galaxie 500 four door sedan. To my knowledge none of the catalog resellers offer wagon specific interior kits.

·
Registered
2,797 Posts
Welcome! I have a 63 Country Sedan. The interior is the same as the Galaxie model, not the 500, the door panels (cards) are available from SMS in Oregon, they make them when you order them and it will take a while to get them, like 8 or 9 months. They also have the material for the seats and a bunch of the other interior stuff you will need. Go to thier web site.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts