Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, thanks for having me.
I'm a long time Galaxie owner and have been into cars/bikes my entire life. I currently own and enjoy a 72 2 door, 351W. I'm the 2nd owner. I know 72s aren't the most prized car on the road but mine is a nice family cruiser and the kids love being part of the classic car "scene" around here, even if I'm not much of a "scene" guy myself. I'd rather just go out and drive while listening to a baseball game.

I'm looking for a few things and considering building a big block. This looks like a pretty good resource.

Thanks again
Joe

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,830 Posts
Papillion here!

Sat AM "Cars and Coffee" on 156th and Maple, Wed night at Flashbacks, just south of Center east of 72d (behind the buildings) there are others too.

Cheap 1/8 mile racing in CB, Iowa. It's all good except for the snow, salt, hail, wind......

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We've done flashbacks once and I used to drag race Harleys at Mid America. We try to make Quaker Steak in CB when I'm off, and there's one at Dillon Harley we've been meaning to check out. My kids love being part of car shows.

I may try to take the wife to the cars and coffee some Saturday when I'm not working. I work the most ridiculous schedule you could dream up.

It's cool that there are some local or used-to-be-local guys on here.

·
Registered
293 Posts
I've always liked the body lines on the 72's and the grill/front is cool. Imo I think they will come into their own sooner or later.
Fat rear tires and a 429/460 combination of some sort would be sweet on her.

Welcome from southeast Iowa.
lcm.

·
Premium Member
1,041 Posts
I like the 72's I have one. Yours is looking nice, rims are perfect. Mine is 429 but 351 is a excellent engine. Nice rides.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts