Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all, I want to thank all the moderators for allowing me to do this.
I have introduced my suspension guy to FM.
His username is OTW, which stands for "Off The Wall". Doug is his personal and he is the owner of OTW Chassis and Components here in B.C. Canada.
Doug is the builder of my ProGas/ProStreet frame for my 54 Merc pickup
He also is a certified Ford Fanatic like the rest of us.
Because of my injury, I haven't been able to work the last 5 months, so Doug has brought me in to run his parts counter and service area.
I am working on Doug to make a special deal for all of you (piece of cake!) and you have to remember, this is all in Canadian Funds. ($1 dollar US = $1.65 CDN)

Doug will gladly answer any suspension questions,and design what ever you need to put your power to the ground.

Anyways,thanks again to the gang and have a great weekend

Fred

·
Registered
596 Posts
I e-mailed him my fax #, let's see if he can get me some traction on my '56 f-100.

·
Registered
29 Posts
SMF
As I type this, the form to you is in my hand. It should be there in about 10 minutes

·
Registered
29 Posts
Slik
Haven't heard from you if you received the fax. If not, I will send it again
Fred / Doug

·
Registered
596 Posts
Sorry I didn't get back to you. I did get it, I had to take a look at my truck. This is what I found, on my 2000 F-150 there is a bolt that goes thru the spring eye, where as on my '56 it's a pin with a grease fitting on the end. So, I'm not real sure how to mount it to my spring eye. I might be able to fabricate something.

I don't know how to put a picture on this post, but I can e-mail one to you this week end of what mine looks like.
speaking of week ends "have a good one"

I do like the design, and would like to try it out.........

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
George
It works so cool. Today, one of Dougs customers came in with his Ranchero and he has it on there. Just by adding the system knock his 60 ft down.

As for the pin at the front of the hanger, best thing to do is replace it by updating it. I am at home but will be by the shop sometime tomorrow.
If you want to talk diectly to Doug (it's his design) call him tomorrow. I think you have the number, if not it is 604-534-0818.

He just about lives there.As I said earlier, I am a customer but now I am sort of working the counter to help him out. He is a 1 man shop and so some projects were falling behind. Now with me there, I source parts, take orders, and book in jobs.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Someone faxed me from area code 760 with a 67 Mustang, 4 speed. But you forgot to leave a phone # or name. call me please or re-fax.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts