Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hows it goin fellas? My names chris and presently all i got is a '96 f150 300I6. She aint fast or purdy but she'll pull whatever ya hook to it. Looking to learn what i can about all i can. Got a few ideas ive been tossing around, a 289 Ranger swap, 351c Ranger swap, BB 72/73 Torino, or toss a BB in my 150. Im fond of all Ford engines except 5.0, 351m. Especialy fond of clevelands and FEs. If yall got any questions just ask.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Welcome to the asylum. Sometimes you just do whatever sort of falls your way or at least that is what I'm doing. I bought a fresh 351 C short block off a guy that needed money from an accident. Later on I came across an 84 Toyota pick up a kid was selling for virtually nothing. Those have a full boxed frame which I thought was unusual. It also turns out you can get SBF swap motor mounts and headers for it. Also can get heavy duty front torsions to handle the extra weight. Next I wound up buying a whole 9 inch rear out of an early 70's Ford parts truck that had a 3.25 gear. I wanted to swap the gear into my driver truck. Now I have the makings of a Toyland drag truck. That would be, lets see, project # 3 I guess for me or 4 if I count keeping my old Ford truck running.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts