Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. I am a new member and the new owner of a 1964 Falcon Futura. I have been a Ford truck guy my whole life, and this is my first classic Ford car so I will probably have lots of questions as I restore it.Thanks.

Nathan

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
We will be here.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. Ive been reading FordMuscle for years, so FE, I know your shinanigans well! Looking forward to all the advice, and maybe I will have some insight for you all some time.

Nathan

·
Registered
340 Posts
Welcome! If it's answers you seek, we have plenty.

·
Registered
381 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Greetings. I am a new member and the new owner of a 1964 Falcon Futura. I have been a Ford truck guy my whole life, and this is my first classic Ford car so I will probably have lots of questions as I restore it.Thanks.

Nathan
Welcome...... But I must say......

·
Registered
340 Posts
Photobucket, Flickr, imgur, etc.

·
Registered
340 Posts

Does this work?
Yup, it works. Next time though use image tags instead of URL tags and the picture will show up just like above. Basically, post like this:

[ IMG ] paste picture's URL here [/ IMG ]

Of course you would remove all the spaces.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Is that a chebby bolt I see just behind the left tire hung up in the fender that fell out right before you pushed that chebby outside right before that ford was pushed in that had been loose for years awaiting to be dropped in the shop where that ford now sits that is also a grezzy bolt I may add that needs to go into the scape bolt barrel that chebby bolts go into to be hauled off with the next load of a full barrel that can only be loaded with a fork lift and men unloading says the barrel is too full to be unloaded by hand as you were hoping to get the money in cash to help finance the ford that is now sitting in the space where a chebby once sat that is also gone to scrape yard that should have been thrown into trunk of said chebby to help add weight making you just enough cash to top off the last bit of money in need so you could buy your first ford you have been waiting all your life you now own as you may slip and fall on your knees as you push the ford outside on a hot sunny day to wash so neighbors can drool over because their shop may also have a few chebby bolts they could sell to help finance their own ford as you do now ? Hummm, welcome to ford muscle where we donot tollerate any chebby sitting in where a ford should be pared ?

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow, that was hard to read! NO, never any chebbys in my shop! At least not any that belong to me. Ive been a FORD truck guy, and this IS my first FORD car, though. Really wanted a 64 Galaxie, but this came up at the right price, so herer it sits. I will give some details as I go.

Nathan
PS Any opinions on the louvered hood? I have a stock hood to put on. I may paint both and change as the mood strikes.

·
Registered
340 Posts
I never cared for louvers. Not. At. All.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts