Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1966 Galaxie
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here, not new to fixing and rebuilding, restoring ,cars, trucks, motorcycles. I recently purchased a 1966 Galaxie. Im sure I will get some pics up soon, i am in process of putting it all back together. Most stuff is nothing new but i have a few parts that were in the many totes that i need help identifying. These are single pieces, so i need to know if there is supposed to be a match to each one too.
Hoping someone can help identify, note placement, etc. Thank you in advance

Attachments

·
Registered
540 Posts
New here, not new to fixing and rebuilding, restoring ,cars, trucks, motorcycles. I recently purchased a 1966 Galaxie. Im sure I will get some pics up soon, i am in process of putting it all back together. Most stuff is nothing new but i have a few parts that were in the many totes that i need help identifying. These are single pieces, so i need to know if there is supposed to be a match to each one too.
Hoping someone can help identify, note placement, etc. Thank you in advance
Those go to the front end radiator core support and to the inner fender. Do you have the XL grill? You should have four, two of each, reversed.

JIM

·
Registered
1966 Galaxie
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you. Thats where i was looking, and figured i needed a pair of each. I have figured out a lot of the front pieces after sitting and staring at front end for numerous hours, but need help or pic of placement for these two items, and i guess i will be sourcing 1 more of each.

·
Registered
1966 Galaxie
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can only assume that I have an XL grill. Im trying to learn about Galaxies, but there are a lot of models/body types/trim, etc.
Pics of grills i have below and front of car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts