Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
New here just saying Hello!

Hi to all of you. And glad to be here. I owen a 67 Fairlane Ranchero 500. I have been reading here for sometime now and as you know there is a lot of good info to be read here. I have been working on car's for a long time and as i read though the post i pick up a lot of help along the way. Thank's to all who dont mind potsing up all the info you can find here. With that being said I have a 67 Ranchero 500 i am redoing. I took the time to take lot's of photo's as i went along. When i can i ill post some of them up and show you what i have done so far. I am done with the paint it is BC-CC and was wet sand'ed to 2000 grit an then buffed to a nice shine. The interior is black an all of it is new' an will be installed soon. The truck has a 289 with an auto 3:00 gears a nice combo that ford used there. I painted the interior and door jams and wet sanded it as well. I am now working on all the outside trim makeing it look good which is a job but i am geting it done. I also will be instaling all new front end parts as well so all will be new. The motor will have some nice chrome parts as well to top off everthing else that i have done. Well so far that's about it for now an i will post some photo's as soon as i can. Thanks and have a good day.

Update::bicker: Sorry for the sad face, I can't seem to get it off there. I have gone back and taken it out but it is still there. Just want everyone to know that I'm happy to be here and enjoy reading all your posts!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts