Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I'm the new newbe here and wanted to say whats up I have a 89 Lincoln Mark VII ain't done much to it just removed the air silencer added ASP underdrive pulleys, MAC cold air induction, Flowmaster exhaust, FMS 3:73s and a limited slip diff

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome, hop aboard and enjoy the ride

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gttorinofan on 1/11/02 2:43am ]</font>

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On 2002-01-10 14:41, chilly460 wrote:
Welcome! Go to the Yourcars link at the top of the page, then go to Lincolns. You'll see some of the resident Hot Rod lincolns in there.
Yeah I know them bigant and FLA-LSCSE I met them on the FvC forum www.fordvschevy.com

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Welcome Mark VII......

I used to live at Lake Norman (Cornelius area), but had enough of the "growth" by '90!! Had to blast off and ended up in Beaufort, SC!!

Still have friends that live in Statesville and Mooresville areas.

You will like this site and get a wealth of info here....Welcome once again!!

Cobrajack

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cobrajack on 1/11/02 6:34pm ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cobrajack on 1/11/02 6:36pm ]</font>

·
Programmer
856 Posts
Welcome. Wasssssup. Hola. Hi. Hello.

·
Registered
521 Posts
i was wondering why "thof" in your sig looked familiar.... DUH..... fordvschevy.com

welcome aboard thof

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
On 2002-01-11 16:33, andwrong wrote:
i was wondering why "thof" in your sig looked familiar.... DUH..... fordvschevy.com

welcome aboard thof
Yeah I'v seen you around there also small world huh

·
Registered
521 Posts
its a small world affffffffter alll
its a smaaal wooorld aaaaaaaaaaaaaafter all
itsasmallworldafterall

welcome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts