Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just saying hi and great forum you have here.

Finally found a Galaxie that i think is worth owning and was within my budget. Clock doesnt work ( no surprise there ) , fuel gauge doesnt work , wiring under the dash looks a little "iffy" and the car could probably use an electric fan to help keep it cool on hotter days at idle but overall its a pretty nice car. I'm sure i will have a million questions but for now i will just say "hi".

·
Premium Member
435 Posts
Welcome to the FordMuscle Forum, we are big on Galaxies here, you can find a lot of info through the search engine here. If there is something you can't find, ask a question.

·
Super Moderator
21,524 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! What year? Better say '64!:mad: Not really, any Galaxie is fine with me! Happy you could join us. Hmmm, space invader flying off in the galaxie.

·
Premium Member
5,369 Posts
I love those '66 7 liters.
Fastback or convertible?
Pics?
Cheers Dan.
PS You've heard it already LOL. Welcome aboard.

·
Super Moderator
21,524 Posts
Oh am i bright tonight! I read what car it was in the topic and still asked what year it was! DOH!!

Is it entered in the '66 registry yet? Tom Y has an email there to email him if the car isn't already listed.
Default.htm

Deb

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the welcome. I'll try and get a pic or two up soon. It's a fastback . I am the 3rd owner. Original owner had it 32 years and 2nd owner had it 9 years. Looked at about 6 Galaxies before i finally found one that seemed right. It was definately worth waiting for.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi, Saw you have a 7 Litre. Have you seen the 7 Litre website?

7 Litre Home Page

check it out. If you are willing to submit your VIN and DATA tag info, I can add you to the 7 Litre Registry and to the photos page of the site.

The site is about all 1966 and 1967 7 Litres.

Vince

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hi, Saw you have a 7 Litre. Have you seen the 7 Litre website?

7 Litre Home Page

check it out. If you are willing to submit your VIN and DATA tag info, I can add you to the 7 Litre Registry and to the photos page of the site.

The site is about all 1966 and 1967 7 Litres.

Vince

6J61Q149595

63D A S6 04C 72 4 4

Still working on getting some good pics.

·
Registered
50 Posts
OK, It's a real 7 Litre. The VIN Checks out. I'll need some more info from you to add you to the registry, but contact me off site at :
[email protected]
you really don't want to publish too much info to the public and we don't display full VINS on the site. Send some history on the car. What options it has, etc. as well as a picture or 2 and your information. Name and Address.

Just DON"T do it here. If my email address does not show up here for some reason, it is also posted on the 7 litre website. It doesn't look like your VIN is in yet so it will be cool to get it into the Registry.

Vince

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hi Dave,

Your car is officially up on the Photos page of the 7 Litre site.
(Check page 3 of the Hardtops).

Nice color combination. If it looks THAT good in person, that was a heck of a find. That Parchment interior with a black exterior looks sweet!

Vince

1 - 14 of 14 Posts