Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say "hi" to the other Galaxie owners on the FordMuscle forums. I bought a '67 Galaxie 500 Convertible last August and am looking forward to working on it!! It's stored for the winter right now and I am just praying for spring to come around so I can take her out for a cruise again.

The engine is stock, probably been rebuilt once in its life. I don't know if the mileage is original or not, but the odometer says 97,000 miles. It's a 390, BTW.

I'm getting married in June and plan to use it as our "getaway" vehicle from the Church to the reception hall, so I have a few things I want to take care of before the "big day" like: new white top, headers, dual exhaust, and gears. Since I will be broke for a while after paying for the wedding, a rebuild on the 390 will be done next winter.

Pictures of my Galaxie can be seen in the link in my signature.

Reactions: SanDogDewey

·
Registered
261 Posts
Welcome to the board. Good luck with the Galaxie updates, I think you will find that everyone here is pretty cool and will give you good technical advice. Now about getting married.........

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good luck on the big day & the new ride, hope u have a lot of good times with both.
All the best

Lawrence

65 Galaxie coupe
494 Boss 9

·
Premium Member
5,789 Posts
"I got a Galaxie for my wife. Best deal I ever made."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts