Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, folks. I just picked up a 1963 Mercury Meteor S-33, and I am looking forward to tearing into it and getting it running again. I found that there are several people here with Meteors, so I figured it'd be a great place to gather information, document what I find, and participate in general as I work on the car. It's got a 260 v8 and a 4 speed manual, and it's been unregistered and off the roads since 1983. It's got about 89k original miles, and it's all there. The seller actually has the bill of sale from 1982, when his grandfather bought it for $100. I'm pretty excited, and it looks to be in great shape, so hopefully I'll get it going and will have something cool to share with you all! I'm not new to working on cars, but this is the oldest one, now. I have a '75 MG Midget that I've converted to electric, a '69 Mercedes W115 that I'm converting to electric, and a '66 Mustang with a supercharged 302. I want something cool, classy, and original to tool around in, and this really seems to fit the bill.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts