Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, sort of.

Actually, I have been a member since 2002 but have only posted twice since joining.

I own a 1964 Galaxie 500 convertible (Known around town as "The RED 1964 Galaxie."). More information about me and my car can be found at Bill's 1964 Galaxie 500.

I am also the founder and president of The Northern Virginia Car Club Council, an organization that monitors and reports on legislation that impacts the automotive hobbyist in the Commonwealth of Virginia.

Finally, I am a member of both The United States Muscle Car Federation and The Bull Run Region AACA Website.

Its good to finally meet you all.

·
Super Moderator
21,516 Posts
Welcome back I guess it would be said! Beautiful gal and color too! There is a '64 somewhere here in the NW that is the color yours was originally but the interior was different, kind of an odd gold like color or something. I prefer the red of course.;)

Deb

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome back I guess it would be said! Beautiful gal and color too! There is a '64 somewhere here in the NW that is the color yours was originally but the interior was different, kind of an odd gold like color or something. I prefer the red of course.;)

Deb
Thanks. The color was originally Silver Smoke Grey Poly. I had it repainted 2005 Ford Vermillion Red in a single-stage polyurethane.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome back! Welcome to FM!~

Now that's a pretty Gal!

Tell us something about You... All that Comittee talk & stuff is good junk ~&~ stuff like that, but what about Bill?

FE
P.S. I was This "---" close to being in the last Bull Run, from Victoria to LA... Couldn't find a partner that was free...
Actually, if you go to my website, Bill's 1964 Galaxie 500, you will find out all about me, my car, my dogs, and my family. Heck, probably more than you really want to know! LOL

·
Registered
730 Posts
Bill,, welcome back. I enjoyed reading over your web site. Reading the bio made me homesick (for a minute). I used to work out of Centerville back when there was just a bowing alley and a gas station or two. Worked for an excavation company called the Southern Rock Company.

Lived in Fairfax, went to highschool in Oakton, and know just about all of the landmarks you listed. We were up in the Shennandoah Valley this past summer, staying outside of H-burg (wife went to JMU years ago).

I'll bet I know some of the old farts that have cars in the NOVA shows. I was right in the middle of the street racing/muscle car scene in the 70's and 80's.

Rick

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bill,, welcome back. I enjoyed reading over your web site. Reading the bio made me homesick (for a minute). I used to work out of Centerville back when there was just a bowing alley and a gas station or two. Worked for an excavation company called the Southern Rock Company.

Lived in Fairfax, went to highschool in Oakton, and know just about all of the landmarks you listed. We were up in the Shennandoah Valley this past summer, staying outside of H-burg (wife went to JMU years ago).

I'll bet I know some of the old farts that have cars in the NOVA shows. I was right in the middle of the street racing/muscle car scene in the 70's and 80's.

Rick
Well, if you ever come back to the area, give me a shout. There are many shows each weekend during the season, and several very large, well known ones. Not to mention mutiple cruise-ins every weekend.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts