Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey just joined, my name is Terry and as you could tell from my username I have a 66 galaxie. The plans are a 466 install this winter. Great site looks like a good group of members too. Look forward to talking to you guys and sharing info if I can help.

Terry

·
Premium Member
5,367 Posts
Welcome to the forums Terry.
Do you have any pics of the beast to be?

·
Premium Member
5,367 Posts
Looks nice...and I think you'll need more rubber under the back end when the motor goes in!

·
Registered
488 Posts
Sup 66460GAL, your right, good people in here, always jump in to help! Welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
66460GAL

Welcome to the site! Awesome car and engine combo. Should be fun.

You'll certainly enjoy this site and all the help that accompanies it.

Enjoy!!

John

·
Registered
180 Posts
Welcome 66460.

Congrats on your sweet Gal. In the pics, your car looks like it has very light blue tinted glass. It is factory glass or is it just the coloration of the pics?

·
Premium Member
1,472 Posts
Sweet 66! Welcome to FM. There ARE a lot of good people here willing to share the knowledge.

Keith/BumbleBee

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanhs everyone on the welcome and the compliments on my car. It didn't always look that way, the friont end had been hit when I bought it, I straightened out the hood and fender and replaced the grill and headlight bezels. As for the color of the glass it is factory, I think that you may be pickingup the tint from the light blue interior.

Happy New Years!!

Terry

·
Registered
718 Posts
Hi Terry, Nice looking 66 you got there. I would love to do a big block like that in my 66, but I don't want to part with the original 390 and 3 speed manual trans. I have a 73 Ranchero with a 460 / DOVE heads and a C-6 that really hums. Can't wait to hear how yours turns out. I'm envious!!! Welcome aboard.

Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts