Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
I just purchased a 1971 Ford Torino.It has a 302 and the c-4 trans. I'm having fun sorting it out.I'm a senior so every day is Saturday for me.I put some Cragers on on it for now I had from a Chevy, but they will have to go. 275/60/r15 and 235/60/r15 with 1 1/4" spacers are not the look I want. I will have plenty of questions down the road and maybe I can help along the way.
DSCN4397.JPG

·
Premium Member
3,954 Posts
Looks good, are you from the northeast? Looks like it with the birch and the overall landscape.

Nice car, I like the Cragars if they don't rub and the spacers are safe

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks good, are you from the northeast? Looks like it with the birch and the overall landscape.

Nice car, I like the Cragars if they don't rub and the spacers are safe
Yes I live in Connecticut. Those cragers will be taken off tomorrow. I do not like the spacers up front and the 275/60/r15 are too close for comfort for me.I will be putting on 225/60/r15 and 255/60/r15s on torq thrust 11 wheels. I will post a picture.

·
Premium Member
3,954 Posts
Yes I live in Connecticut. Those cragers will be taken off tomorrow. I do not like the spacers up front and the 275/60/r15 are too close for comfort for me.I will be putting on 225/60/r15 and 255/60/r15s on torq thrust 11 wheels. I will post a picture.
Looking forward to the new pics. I grew up in a small town outside Springfield MA, joined the AF and retired after 26 years. We miss the northeast, but ended up rooted in Nebraska

1 - 8 of 8 Posts