Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Dang, thirteen years old to 19, time flies.
Glad to hear you are getting back on the 62. Too many times that long on the back burner and those projects just fade away.
Your trunk dropdown and fender repair look good. Fakesnake on here put a Coyote in his Merc, not sure how it turned out. I'm sure the gas milage would be an improvement over the 12 or 13 mpg I get on my 352.
Mike

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I've read the fakesnake posts on the merc he built. Big money and more talent than I will ever have. I'm learning as I go. I have the attitude that I can do anything but I'm also realistic on what I can expect to have when all I s said and done. I know the car I am starting with is WAY less than ideal so I know it may never be a show car.

I am retiring in December so I will have more time (and less money) but my wife and I are planning to travel Europe for maybe a year. Not sure when this car will be driven again but I WILL drive it.

I was looking at the coyote but wasn't sure I could do it with the stock steering...too many questions for me. Just deciding on a TKO-600 has created a lot of questions.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts