Registered
340 Posts
Gorgeous work!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Jet,
Look at the first picture, day light. Wait til you see the window channels, which have already been done.

FE,
Thanks for the kind words. I still may do the seam...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Question about the floor pan post you mentioned, my husband and I are getting started on the ranchero, floor pans look pretty bad is it common to replace just the floor pans or should we or can we replace the tranny hump? have found no place to purchase said hump just wondered if it was a piece that was commonly replaced? by the way, really nice welding job on your trunk floor, hope our cab floors come out that well.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well thank you. The floor pans on this project are in great shape. It was the trunk and window that were garbage. There have been a couple of different posts in here about hump replacement. I know there are full pan kits including the hump on the market pending on the car. You might have to do a little poking around. I found Ford Parts, Classic Car Parts, Truck Parts and Services by Auto Krafters-Mustang Auto Parts Too! to be a big help on my 69' Falcon. There are many others out there. Can you find a donor car ?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,867 Posts
Question about the floor pan post you mentioned, my husband and I are getting started on the ranchero, floor pans look pretty bad is it common to replace just the floor pans or should we or can we replace the tranny hump? have found no place to purchase said hump just wondered if it was a piece that was commonly replaced? by the way, really nice welding job on your trunk floor, hope our cab floors come out that well.
You could fabricate your own tranny hump or use one from another car, Somebody on the Forumn mentioned using a Fox body Mustang tranny tunnel..

Tfrias,

Richard said good work also.

Keep the updates coming.

Jet

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Frame is coated, better than OEM. Steering box, center link, idler, drag, inner & outer's assembled on bench. Upper & lowers bushed. Will start re-assembly in morning. Going quicker than the Falcon....

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,010 Posts
Wow, looks really nice. Like you said better than new.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts