Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
am new to this site, thought I would take a min and say great site. and intro my self. I am born and bred southern Az. and have 3 projects in the works a 66 mustang nothch back (daughters first car) 1949 f1. my girl stole it so its hers and my 64 galixy 500 was my dads got it back after 22 years 429cj going in it. will post some pics as soon as I get a chance.

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
Looking forward to it!

·
Administrator
21,671 Posts
Welcome to the forum and nice to hear the younger generation is into the oldies! I'll be the first to correct your spelling...galaxIE :) I've been typing it so long i have a difficult time typing the Y galaxy when i am needing to!

Looking forward to seeing the pics. "64 is my favorite year!!

·
Registered
977 Posts
Welcome to the forum and nice to hear the younger generation is into the oldies! I'll be the first to correct your spelling...galaxIE :) I've been typing it so long i have a difficult time typing the Y galaxy when i am needing to!

Looking forward to seeing the pics. "64 is my favorite year!!
My spell check want allow galaxie it puts a red line under it. A guy gave me a 65 galaxie 500 ltd 4 door hard top 390/300hp it needs a trunk lid. I'll be going to look at it tomorrow .. Taking some pictures as well
WELCOME TO THE FORUM

1 - 4 of 4 Posts