Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, my first post was a bunch of pictures of my Torino I just bought. It disappeared in a few days. Also I am a 'registered user' but it says i am a 'guest'. I completed my initial email registration correctly. Can someone help?

·
Site Admin
345 Posts
hi, my first post was a bunch of pictures of my Torino I just bought. It disappeared in a few days. Also I am a 'registered user' but it says i am a 'guest'. I completed my initial email registration correctly. Can someone help?
I've fixed your profile, your posts are back as well.

Cheers

KN Community Support

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks.. BUT my first post with all the pictures is not here.. :(

·
Registered
10,299 Posts
Can you just start a new thread and post them up again? It seems the small rash of disappearing posts has stopped.

David

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Can you just start a new thread and post them up again? It seems the small rash of disappearing posts has stopped.

David

Okay, will do. Thanks

·
Site Admin
345 Posts
Sorry for the wait. One of our database clusters was down for around 30 minutes and that may have been the cause of the error. Threads should not be disappearing anymore but I cannot retrieve the already missing ones.

Have a great day!

~KM

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
Last night it was data base errors again...most pages were non functioning....

·
Site Admin
345 Posts
Last night it was data base errors again...most pages were non functioning....
The next time you see a database error on the site can you copy the code that appears in the yellow window and the URL of the page and post it here. Let us know what time the error occurred for you as well. We can look deeper into what is causing the error when we have the code.

Cheers,

~ dm, community support

1 - 10 of 10 Posts