Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are your plans for tomorrow night. Any BIG parties or you playing low key.
I'm spending a quite night with my wife and kids, read the kids a story and then put them to bed. They won't last till 12.00, they'll pass out around 9.00 at the latest. Then the wife and I will probably finish off the rum, and baileys, then crack open the champagne at 12.00 and make false New Years resolutions, like quit smoking, get in shape, blah, blah, blah.

How about you guys. HAPPY NEW YEAR all and hope it's a safe one. PLEASE DON"T DRINK AND DRIVE.

Rick and my family

68 Fairlane/70 Cougar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 12/31/01 7:28am ]</font>

·
Registered
330 Posts
I don't know yet. I think a friend wants to do something, but I try to not make plans because they never really seem to work out. Maybe I will catch up on my reading. Hope everyone enjoys their New Year.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Gonna rent a couple of videos. Momma found some old marguerita mix and vodka, (I think), and will probably help her choke some of that down while watching movies. Maybe she'll get a little 'lit' and I"ll get lucky??????????????? (naw, I've met my quota for the month)......

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Yeah- don't want to be out on the roads w/ the rookies. Video w/ wife and kids. Little champagne, not too much since it gives me a killer hangover! Put in a second hand-held showerhead this weekend- might have a little help trying it out
(gotta stay optimistic...) Get up for the 8am bowl game and watch the Gamecocks put a hurting on Ohio State- AGAIN!

Jim L.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
The wife and I get along pretty good with the neighbors and they like to party. Most of them are around our age. We'll prob get good and snokered and watch them trudge thu the frozen tundra of the neighborhood after midnight. Gotta couple of friends that are gonna crash at the house. At on of the last partys one of the neighbors asked two girls at the party if they were lesbians!:lol: Somehow they didn't think that was funny. Oh $#it, the wife just asked where my cordless drill is. That can't be a good sign.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Have a happy and safe new year everyone!
Almost 12 hours of 2001 left on this side of the planet.
I'll be having a bbq and drinks with family.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I think that i am going to a friend of mine's house, consume mass quantaties of miller, then im going to hit into the wild turkey, champagne for the macical hour. then im going to stumble home and chase the old lady around the bedroom.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
My wife and I are going to a party that our friends are having.

A potluck deal with smoked turkeys and hams.

Should be a great wau to ring in the New Year for us!

I hope everyone enjoys themselves tonight!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, it's NEW YEARS EVE. Let's all play safe so we can all come back here with our major hang overs and tell our experiences of the night and how many made resolutions we won't keep.
I'm starting early, got my rum and coke handy. And adding Baileys in the coffee.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts