Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've got a new yourcars section. Check it out... you can add your car and photo right away, AND it will link to it in your posts.
For example, click on the little car in this post (below)

By the way... be sure to thank "66stang" for his work on getting this feature up!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 67stang on 1/9/02 6:15am ]</font>

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Hey, there is no place to upload the car from, where did it go. Take a look, or is it my puter not showing it.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I'm having the same problem. It acts like I'm not a member:(

·
Registered
809 Posts
Whats goin on with the pixs? Uploaded mine, now I can't bring it up. Anyone else havin this problem?

·
Programmer
856 Posts
Are you still having problems?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a url next to my car picture, when I click on it, it won't take me to my site. When I click on my url in my profile it will take me there.? Am I doing something wrong or is there a little bug in there somewhere?

Mark

·
Programmer
856 Posts
On 2002-01-10 01:32, Sweet Venom wrote:
I have a url next to my car picture, when I click on it, it won't take me to my site. When I click on my url in my profile it will take me there.? Am I doing something wrong or is there a little bug in there somewhere?

Mark
I would guess that is because the URL in your profile on the forums has a capital P and A on PhotoAlbum.. The url you put on the yourcar section has a lowercase P and A. Case does matter!

Hope this works
Chris

·
Registered
448 Posts
I have tried to move my car a couple of times now and it won't accept my username and password, Another Glitch?

·
Programmer
856 Posts
Is it still not working? try bringing up the site www.fordmuscle.com/phpBB/yourcars/index.php from the start. If at that point you can or can't login, please let me know...

You should be able to login though

Chris

·
Registered
10 Posts
Chris,
In my edit section the P and A are capitalized for the picture link URL. For some reason those letters are getting switched to lower case.

Thanks,
Mark

·
Programmer
856 Posts
On 2002-01-10 12:30, Sweet Venom wrote:
Chris,
In my edit section the P and A are capitalized for the picture link URL. For some reason those letters are getting switched to lower case.

Thanks,
Mark
Fixed!

·
Programmer
856 Posts
Hey Fomoco8, I private messaged you...

·
Registered
582 Posts
It still doesn't recognize my username or pw
either.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hey 66 didn't get the e mail yet and it is working, Something I did notice if this will help you any, I tried to log in to the new cars section and it did not open it, However when I came back to the Forums the Little Welcome Back message was there,don't know if this will help you find the problem but it is worth mentioning, Thanks Again!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts