·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And I cant seem to log into it.

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
The picture upload happens after you load up everything else! You use the Edit screen once you have entered a car.

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
Doh!
typed too fast that time-
The user name appears at the top of each description! Also note the little car icon at the bottom of peopl's posts. Go ahead- give it a click!

JL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: FasterDamnit! on 1/9/02 10:07am ]</font>

·
Registered
539 Posts
OK, so does our car have to be on a website somewhere or can i load it up from a disk on my pc.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
it can come from a disk on your PC, just change the location to "A" drive or where ever the picture is. If it's bigger than 200x100, it won't show. Make sure it is no bigger than 200x100 and it will be fine.

Rick

·
Registered
539 Posts
Thanks Dark. I still haven't played with my scanner yet so the other pic's are slow in coming.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
On 2002-01-08 23:15, dark7068 wrote:
it can come from a disk on your PC, just change the location to "A" drive or where ever the picture is. If it's bigger than 200x100, it won't show. Make sure it is no bigger than 200x100 and it will be fine.

Rick

actually it does not need to be 200x100, it just needs to be no more than 20K. The program will resize it to fit the 200x100 space. BUT if you click on that small image the full size one will pop up.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
ok, I also meant to put in the size but forgot, thanx. Brain working faster than fingers, or something like that.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Dark 7068,
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to resize a photo. Do you think you can resize one of the pics of my car on your site, then stick it up on the "your cars" section for me? I would really appreciate it. I already put in the car info, now just needs the picture. Perferably the "after" shot with the flag in the backround, not the one with my ugly ass brother sittin in the car. I would really appreciate it.
Thanks, Steve.

·
Programmer
856 Posts
How big is the picture? if it is under 20k it will re-size it automatically. If you wish I can upload it for you, just email me the picture at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
I put mine on. No problem...except my pic was too big! So I opened up my phot manipulation program and put the pic down to 200x100 and WALA!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Well I'll be damned
. It worked
. Thanks Rick. This computer stuff is starting to finally become as clear as mud

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I give up. After spending the last half hour trying to log in to post my pics in the new Your Cars section I still can't log on.Is it just me?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Just Jim on 1/14/02 7:46am ]</font>

·
Programmer
856 Posts
On 2002-01-13 19:45, Just Jim wrote:
I give up. After spending the last half hour trying to log in to post my pics in the new Your Cars section I still can't log on.Is it just me?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Just Jim on 1/14/02 7:46am ]</font>
Well we're not sure. We have over 72 cars in the yourcars right now... A guy named Fomoco8 said he was having troubles loggin in as well. I private messaged him to send me his password so I could do some debug work, but I guess he never got it.. If you want, Just Jim, you can send me your password so I can figure out whats going on...

Chris

1 - 20 of 29 Posts