Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is our Prez telling Israel to back off? If they pulled the **** on us like they are pulling on Israel we would exterminate their ass. Could it be because Bush is in bed with the bastards. This is crazy we should help them instead of trying to stop them.

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
FXcomet ... Oil has more than just a little to do with cars

Paxtonman ... I read through as much of that site as I could ... until I lost interest ...

What's your point ...

I know, I know you think "W" is a crook.

I'll take GWB any day of the week ... Keep in mind that there is so much info and so many acivities going on that regular old folks like us have no way in the world to know about ... don't get too concerned just yet.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Monster that is exactly problem, no one gets concerned, we elect presidents based on 30 second commercials. In the late 80's we were going to build an anti-tank weapon, Congress laughed at it, Bush Sr. laughed at it and the project was shelved. Fast forward 12 years, Bush Sr. has a stake in the company and we are now building an 11 Billion dollar anti-tank weapon. Yes thats B as in BILLION, Ever heard of the Carlyle Group? Someone better get concerned there's more to the world then headers and carbs. I am not a Gore lover either, but we have the most tarnished Pres and VP that we ever have had, and no one is concerned.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Yep, guess oil does have a "little" to do with cars.
Paxtonman, you're obviously very passionate about your beliefs about "W". I respect your opinion. I can support the very same arguments about Clinton, George Senior, Reagan, Nixon, adnausium... The point is, everyone knows politics is corrupt. We've known it for years. What do we do about it? Educate ourselves, express our opinions, and vote our hearts. Oh, and one more thing: take everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING we see, read, and hear concerning politics with a grain of salt. Especially stuff we come across over the intenet...

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Paxtonman

I can certainly grant you your opinion and I'm sure you hold it in high esteem. I have no quarrel with you.

Trust me on this one ... I don't vote based on any commercial. I vote based on a very strongly held values system.

I can tell you that I am well aware ... Many and most of our people in public service, are very wealthy and well connected in the world. I don't think there would be a huge problem trying cast inuendo on any of them ... I don't fall for the idea that we need to become paranoid about everything folks like you (or I for that matter) might chose to believe.

I put a fair amount of trust in the works put forth by some fellows named Madison, Hamilton, Adams and Franklin, just to name a few key players. The workings they put in place which even they (at the time of it's doing) were not sure could stand up to the tests of the "Real World" for more than a few short years ... have now lasted well in excess of 200 years.

I'll take Bush & Cheney as decision makers without reservation ... I do it not out of carelessness or stupidity ... I do it because I voted for them without reservation.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Just my take... Didn't WE find, pump, & teach these rotten @#$#@#@#$ what to do with the oil? I just want to know when THEY are going to repay US!!!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
You many want to reserch this farther back, to like the birth or christ. This is when this stuff started. They want this land, and so does the other guy. They started a pissing contest 2 thousand years ago and its still going. Oil is part of the fighting today, but the religious part, the part that either government is manipulating to rally their respective populations begain a really reeally long time ago. This is the major player, IMHO, since we can never truely know whats going on. Now where did I put the 1/4 open-ended wrench?

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do take internet info with a grain of salt. How many times in just the past few days has GW switched his opinion in Israel? He bounces with every bomber. The poster that mention our forefathers...

they revolted over taxation and were paying far less percentage wise then we are today. They would be sickened at what has become of our govt. and they would wonder why we haven't done anything about it. My point was get involved and find out what IS going on. Not picking on any one, just wondering if anyone was watching things develope.
We spent over $100 million on the blow job lets spend as much on ENRON and see what there is to see. My Senator was the only one to publicly say he was going to keep the Enron money he received, boy that makes Iowa look good doesn't it. I sent him an ass chewing letter. I have sent them to Bush as well. I have written the Israel govt. and told them to not listen to our phoney pres. because common Americans would not stand for what is happening to them to go on in our country. Would we. We would kick their ass. Clinton was a moral slob, but it wasn't my wife and I watched my personal net worth grow under him. I wonder if anyone would care if Monica would have been a fox. I think because she is a dog people got to thinking there must be something wrong with Bill. I do stay involved. Monday night I will be at a school board meeting to try and get our super's pay reduced 25%. I have been the driving force in town behind it. He pissed away 1 million in 4 years now wants a tax increase to cover it. This will be my 6th meeting in 6 weeks. Ya know in the 1930's everybody said "somebody ought to do something about Hitler" I preach to my boys and my employees to be somebody don't just sit back. This war is indirectly about oil but it's really about money.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And yes I am a very opinionated SOB, now where did I put my 7/16 line wrench

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Actually the people of "Israel" have been there to one extent or another for over 3,000 years.

Palestine as a country has never even existed as far as I know ... It was nothing more than an area of Jordan which was referred to as "Palestine".

The Palesinians are in a real "pickle" ... The Jewish faction of the region has grown and prospered to the point that there is vitually no room for the so called "Palestinians". This growth has primarily been due to the huge influx of Jewish folk persicuted out of other areas of the world (including many hundreds of thousands from other Arab countries).

The other end of the pickle is that no Arab country will allow the intigration of Palestinans into their country ... In a nutshell, there in lies the dilema. Where are the Palestinians to go?

Another point to think about is the "West Bank" was taken from Jordan ... "Gaza Strip" was taken from Egypt. Now that Israel has held these lands for 30 years and made marginal peace with both Jordan and Egypt ... Is it time to now let these lands become a new country, Palestine? Maybe so, I don't know.

These "Suicide Murder Bombings" are totally unconsionable and the idea that Israel should not defend her self is equally unthinkable. In any event, it's not the Palestinian people that need to go ... it's the Terrorist Murderers that must go ... The real problem is that the situation as we are seeing it has been considerd "normal" in that region for generations. How the hell can we break through the insane "normalcy" of the mess? Any Ideas?

I have one ... Yasser Arafate is the one constant in the region ... He must be gone ... one way or another ... But how do you eliminate a world recognized, elected leader of a people ... it ain't so easy, Ya Think?

I can't imagine the Arab hatered toward the Jews can be boxed up for long.

What's a President to do?

OK ... I'm done

Larry Madsen
Las Vegas Nevada

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MonsterMach on 4/6/02 11:52am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Hey paxtonman. Being opinionated makes you human, stay that way. I may not agree with your opinion but I will fight to the death to defend it... and yes our founding fathers would spray a huge can of whup ass all over this so-called government!

·
Registered
146 Posts
If only the rest of the world could act as civil as we usually do on this board. Our wonderful, spectacular, glorious Constitution and the system built to protect it has been our key to prosperity and freedom, not a president or political party. Republican and Democrat alike have been slowly chipping away at our Constitution to achieve their own personal goals. The United States will remain strong so long as all of us can come together and say we want Liberty and Peace for all, regardless of your personal beliefs or lifestyle. Preservation of our Constitution is our only way to achieve this. Maybe the middle east can come to this conclusion, all of the war in the world will not solve the problem (until all of us are dead), the answer is to allow all individuals to live in Liberty and Peace, regardless of their beliefs. I realize this may sound a little idealistic but hey it's something to shoot for.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We could deal with Arafat if we would let the CIA do what they were developed for. Gerald Ford took away their power and now the CIA doesn't strike fear in the hearts of terrorists, in the 50's and 60's they would have taken him out before most of us even knew his name. We have to stop pretending the world is a nice place and start playing by their rules instead of ours. They want to kill people, we need to kill people, it's what they understand.

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Hmmm ... it 's looking like Jordan, Egypt, Israel and the US have a plan to deal with Arafat.

May get a Palestinian state going in the West Bank with out Arafat.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Yep, yasser must go. He dosen't want a state, he dosen't want to set up cities, he wants the end of israel.

yasser elected? I guess so, if they don't vote for him, they get a bullet.

They have 0 economy, so where does his money come from to keep fighting? They don't know anything else but fightin.

What cracks me up is all the arab leaders that back these terrorist won't give up any land for thier so called "brothers". They all want an end to iseral. They're no different than the nazi's.

yasser is a fool, he's doing what the other arabs don't have the balls to do. All his "people" are suckers, and he's from egypt!

At least hitler had a set of balls. No mistaken what he stood for.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Nope, they're worse then Nazi's! I think we should nuke 'em till they glow! I don't know about anyone else but I'm tired of my life & employment being dictated by a bunch of religious fanatics that would rather die for a stupid cause than live with hope for the future! Can't trust anyone that's not a car guy(or gal) anyway!

·
Registered
749 Posts
I say we take a dozen or so "Boomers" replace the nuke warheads with nerve gas and waste the intire arabian peninsula then land the marines and take the oil fields.

qrthors looks at himself in the mirror...slaps himself around...thats not a very good atitude

1 - 20 of 20 Posts