Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am officially obsessed with the 63-64 Galaxies. Im going to go look at a 63.5 on Sunday. Supposedly very solid, no drivetrain, minor surface rust.

This would make the Vert into a parts car and fulfill my dream and garage with a 63.5 and a 64. God i love these cars.

I check craigslist like 5 times a day. Guys like to spell them galaxie and galaxy

If i could only sell my race motor so i can get started on that 427 block i got!

Ive been into Fox Body Mustangs for the last 17 years, all of sudden this.

·
Registered
751 Posts
I am officially obsessed with the 63-64 Galaxies. Im going to go look at a 63.5 on Sunday. Supposedly very solid, no drivetrain, minor surface rust.

This would make the Vert into a parts car and fulfill my dream and garage with a 63.5 and a 64. God i love these cars.

I check craigslist like 5 times a day. Guys like to spell them galaxie and galaxy

If i could only sell my race motor so i can get started on that 427 block i got!

Ive been into Fox Body Mustangs for the last 17 years, all of sudden this.
I doubt you're alone on this forum (I'm sure you know that too). I am older now, but my love for 63-64 Gals began as a little kid living on US bases in Germany --and seeing them there. I also loved our neighbor's '58 Impala in Frankfurt, but that's a different forum, lol.

I took a 10 yr hiatus from owning anything cool, but before that I was very into Fox Mustangs, PLUS 66-67 Fairlanes, and soo many others (simultaneously) ...geez (better stop there before you guys think I need ALOTa help). I'm on my 3rd '64 Gal in my life, the first 2 were owned during times in my life when I had too many other things going on including long work hours and as you can see ....stretched too thin to do any ONE car "right". Now I have JUST this one and can give it what it "deserves", as far as time goes. I confess that I too look at CL, Search Tempest, eBay and so forth aLOT ....always looking around, wondering, drooling, sniffing, etc ....like a wolf after it's next meal. Wifey just laughs at me knowing I am like a dog with no claws and teeth -just alota (harmless) noise.

Looking is free I say. ...... obsess ON !

ps: I'm rooting for you that you'll get that 427 going soon!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts