Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want pictures put here to show off your FORD, and they aren't on the web, send them to me by e-mail, and I will put them on my web page and help you post them here. A few good shots of the side, motor, etc. would be fine plus a small write up off it so I can tell everyone about it.

Rick

·
Registered
169 Posts
I'm getting a digital camera for Christmas, so I'll be sending you a few.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What did you do, buy it yourself and sign it from santa.
I thought about doing that too.

Rick

·
Registered
169 Posts
Me and the girlfriend were out shopping for something, I started looking heavily at the digital camera's in the display case, She got nervous and inadvertantly spilled the beans...
She wanted to just give it to me then but I opted to wait and unwrap it Christmas morning.

In retrospect, I wish I had taken the camera then. I should have gotten some "before" pictures of my car, Before I cannabilized it...

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im still using an old 35mm camera and old bag-a-shet scanner. Im hoping santa has room in the sack for a digital camera after the cam, gear-drive, windage tray and roller rockers.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hey Dark I have a question.If possible ,could I mail you some 35mm shots of my 68 ,I mean slow mail as in post office.And could you scan them and post them here for me?
I only have web tv plus and no dig.cam or scanner. If not thats cool.
Bob

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bob, you can snail mail them to me, I've had that done afew times. No problem with that. E-mail or private message me and I will give you my mailing addy.

Rick

·
Registered
809 Posts
Tryin My Banner....... But does it really work??

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TurboCoupe50 on 12/24/01 3:47am ]</font>

1 - 11 of 11 Posts