Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahahahahaha! Someone get's my humor finally :)

I think that this car is a steal though. Even missing the full and proper number of doors :) :) :)

The engine is awesome, the car is in really nice condition. Worth far more than any rusty piece of schart some other morons are trying to get $15,000 out of....

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
Buy it. If you want to double its value take it and fill it up with gas!

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Looks like a hell of a deal for sure..There was a similar deal near me..Was completely unrestored(supposedly solid) with engine removed and awaiting a V8 swap...He was asking $5000 firm and it needed paint and interior etc etc...I still thought that wasn't a bad deal up here in the rust belt. ;)

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
looks like one heck of a deal there... if it only had 2 more doors FE would prolly be on the phone already :)

was that 'vomet' instead of 'comet' in the post above a typo Gary, or do 2 doors get you that upset? Freudian slip maybe? either way it got a chuckle out of me :)

·
Premium Member
658 Posts
Its a nice clean one! Good luck snagging it!

·
Premium Member
2,867 Posts
I seem to recall that you said " I will never sell my Moredoor at any price!" Of course I can't find that thread since you have 1 Billion post. LOL!

That's a good looking Comet for a Fin car. Needs some different wheels though.
Hope you get it. When you say assy it, Did you mean adding another set of doors? :)

Jet

·
Premium Member
2,174 Posts
Good value there. That guys shop is pretty fricken spotless!! The interior of that car is done real nice. Assembled properly. I dont think he cut any corners building that car.

·
Premium Member
34,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
He said it was restored 10 years ago for his wife, but didn't say he restored it.

I said I'd never sell my falcon of course I said that, that's what you're supposed to say.... LOL

A friend wants a falcon and I want this ugly stepchild Comet. It is a nice looking car but it's UGLY. Therefore I like it :)

·
Administrator
21,676 Posts
Tim (i sure hope i got that right, always wanna say keith) Vomet is just another nick name like gutless cutless and pt loser and i started my own for the dodge avenger after having one as a rental and now call them toxic avenger. Would never ever have one unless i burned the seats and put some out of a ford in there lol

Don't even hear of a comet much in either spelling!

Gary, i think you need your temp checked, think you got a fever and not thinking clearly. Shocked you want a plain ol 2 door.

·
Administrator
21,676 Posts
Don't know where it is, it was one as VA guy posted. Thought it was cool though! I'll ask him, might be in the neighborhood or a long dead vehicle.

This is probably the same one. Get you a motorhome free off CL and make you a buick camper out of it :)

http://rides.webshots.com/photo/2980745200000830143vGJGGc

This is a quote from another page also.
"I know where this camper is in Indiana,this was his second home made Rv his first was a mobile home mounted on a school bus frame.The builder is dead but his family still runs his body shop and still uses the Edsel Camper.
June 4, 2011 10:49 AM"

Looks like they or someone tried to auction it in '07 and it didn't sell. But there are a few pics of it.
http://www.carpictures.com/vehicle/07F49304608608/Edsel-Custom-Motorhome-1958#

·
Premium Member
1,060 Posts
He said it was restored 10 years ago for his wife, but didn't say he restored it.

I said I'd never sell my falcon of course I said that, that's what you're supposed to say.... LOL

A friend wants a falcon and I want this ugly stepchild Comet. It is a nice looking car but it's UGLY. Therefore I like it :)
Ugly, welllll...at least you would probably be the the only person in your town WITH one! Or maybe in your State :rolleyes: haha.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts